During my one-year fellowship at IBM in New York, I found it comforting to document the special moments I am having to continuously remind me of the purpose and the mission of being here. I kept them in front of me all day, first thing I see when I wake up and last thing I see before I sleep. This was a great way to cherish each and every moment
This wall has many of my Firsts:
- First time to NYC and to ALL of its attractions
- First time to take a train and to Grand Central
- First time to meet my favorite Singer
- First time to the UN premises, the only Palestinian in the UN General Assembly President’s Youth Dialogue
- First time to a Broadway show (Actually I went to two so far)
- First time to meet a prince and a princess
- First time to meet a female CEO!
- First time to be in a huge global corporate
- First time to MIT, Harvard, Las Vegas, Chicago
- First time to be of the minority (Arab Muslim, yet inclusion was amazing)
- and many many other first times.
These are my firsts what are yours?!