Living in America, learning a lot about America! I found some weird interesting laws in America and a few from other places that I couldn’t resist sharing with you all. Let’s see:
1. In Oklahoma, you can be arrested for making ugly faces at a dog.
2. In Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to tie a dollar bill on a string on the ground and pull it away when someone tries to pick it up
3. In Louisiana, biting someone with your natural teeth is considered “simple assault,” but biting someone with your dentures is “aggravated assault.”
4. In Massachusetts, it is illegal to go to bed without first having a bath. (However, another law prohibits bathing on Sunday)
5. In Samoa, it’s a crime to forget your own wife’s birthday
6. In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
7. In Australia, it’s illegal to name any animal you plan to eat.
8. In Iowa, after 5 minutes of kissing you’re breaking the law.
9. In Washington, pretending to have wealthy parents is illegal.
10. In St. Louis, Missouri, if a woman is in her night-clothes, it is illegal for a fireman to rescue her.
11. In Burma it is against the law to access the Internet. Anyone doing so faces prison.
12. In Minnesota, it is against the law to hang male and female underwear together on the same washing line.
13. In Maine, it’s legal for men and women to go topless unlike the other states where it is illegal for women to go topless!
Guess what, these laws may seem weird, strange but are REAL!!!