My first visit to Brazil where I met the coolest people on the planet!
Fun Facts About Brazilian People:
- Surprisingly, most of the people in Brazil live in a few concentrated areas, leaving much of the country uninhabited.
- Primary language – Portuguese.
- Brazil population – 194,000,000.
- 2/3 of the Brazilian population is under 29 years of age.
- They’re a multi-racial culture.
- Brazilians don’t appreciate being spoken to in Spanish.
- A few smaller populations speak derivatives of the Indian language.
- Don’t be surprised if you’re speaking with a Brazilian and they enter your personal space or tend to touch your arm, shoulder, or hand when talking with you.
- Family is at the core of Brazilian people – much of their social activities focus on family relationships.
- They love to dance!
- Business people in Brazil prefer face-to-face contact rather than the impersonal e-mail or phone call. Most times, they won’t do business with someone they’ve never met or don’t trust.
- These people are willing to give to others, even if they don’t have much to give – very sweet and selflessly generous.