|What are you going to learn during these sessions?
You are going to learn how soft skills — like leadership, collaboration, and creativity — are the skills of the future. With a dynamic range of new online master classes planned for the upcoming year, you will learn how to apply these skills to create change.
Master Classes in Social Design
1. Talking Our Way to the Future – Sept. 20. Using words that define and then bring about, the future we want.
2. Why Plans Don’t Work Anymore, and What Does – Oct. 18. Feedback loops and real-time data
3. The Skills of the Future and How to Acquire Them – Nov. 8. Soft Skills or power skills are the secret to success
4. Falling Out of Love with Experts – Dec. 13. Why everyone needs to be a designer
5. Creative Leadership – Jan. 10, 2019. How to step up to the plate and why you need to.
|Who is Cheryl Heller?
Cheryl Heller is the Founding Chair of the first MFA program in Design for Social Innovation at SVA and President of the design lab CommonWise. She was recently awarded a Rockefeller Bellagio Fellowship and is a recipient of the prestigious AIGA Medal for her contribution to the field of design. She founded the first design department in a major advertising agency and as president, grew the division to $50m in billings when it was spun off as an independent entity. As a strategist, she has helped grow businesses from small regional enterprises to multi-billion global market leaders, launched category-redefining divisions and products, reinvigorated moribund cultures, and designed strategies for hundreds of successful entrepreneurs. She has taught creativity to leaders and organizations around the world.
To be updated about the Master Class series and to know when RSVPs are available please sign up here.