Atlas Corps connects leading social change organizations with experienced changemakers from around the world for a yearlong fellowship designed to strengthen organizations, foster innovation, and develop leaders.
Currently, we seek potential Host Organizations to interview our amazing candidates for potential engagement starting in January, May, or September. Our current pool of finalists is our largest and most diverse in terms of professional skills, issue expertise, and geographic representation.
Host Organization Benefits
- Utilize the expertise of mid-career professionals
- Strengthen team with diverse perspective for 12-18 months
- Streamline recruitment and hiring efforts
- Focus on talent while Atlas Corps handles administrative tasks (stipend, health insurance, visa fees, flight, taxes, etc.)
Host Organization Responsibilities
- Contribute a cost share (classic cost share is $40K-50K*)
- Provide daily management, meaningful work opportunities, and professional development
- Offer a workspace (desk, phone, computer)
- Attend a Site Supervisor orientation to prepare for a successful fellowship
*Ask our Partnerships Team about current specially-funded opportunities that reduce the cost share to host a Fellow.