Priority Deadline: July, 15, but applications accepted year-round
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 6-18 month, professional fellowship offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations such as CARE, Human Rights Campaign, Habitat for Humanity, Points of Light, the UN Foundation, Oxfam America, and Women for Women International. In addition to serving at an organization related to their experience, Fellows will develop their leadership skills and nonprofit best practices while networking with other Fellows from around the world.
Atlas Corps seeks overseas nonprofit leaders to apply for a 2015-16 Fellowship in the U.S. This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and housing), and health insurance
Our U.S. Fellowship program is specifically seeking the nonprofit leaders with the profiles below for our class beginning in January 2015:
- From Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Bangladesh, Jamaica, Sudan, South Sudan, Azerbaijan
- Expertise in IT programming skills: Languages including C++, Java, HTML
- Expertise in Business Development
- Expertise in Digital Media
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- 35 years or younger (average age is 28 years old)
- Commitment to return to your home country or region after the 6-18 month fellowship
Deadline: Applications are accepted year round, but to be considered for the January 2015 class, we encourage applications by July 15. For more details about eligibility requirements and the application process, please visit https://bitly.com/AtlasCorps17
Questions about the Atlas Corps Fellowship? Email email@example.com